The Norton KS 100 is a Silicon Carbide Single Grit Benchstone with premium silicon carbide abrasive that delivers fast stock removal for quick edge shaping with minimal loading.
Sharpening Combination Stone KS100 is a Silicon Carbide Single Grit Benchstone with premium silicon carbide abrasive that delivers fast stock removal for quick edge shaping with minimal loading.
The coarse grit stone quickly restores worn edges; medium grit produces a good edge needed for most tools, and fine grit produces an even sharper edge. Ideal for hand dimensioning and sharpening of all types of knives, plane blades, chisels, scrapers, or any other tool that needs a flat, sharp edge, working best when used with oil.
• Ideal for general sharpening of flat wood working tools.
• This combination bench stone has one side fine abrasive and the other side coarse abrasive.
• Start sharpening on coarse and finish with fine side.
• They are oil filled, so all you need to do is add a small amount fine oil before using.
• These stones cut quickly, the fine side gives your knives or tools a clean, sharp edge
Size: 230 x 80 x 30mm